Just because it’s cold doesn’t mean you have to wear snow boots and sweatshirts every day. Today I kept it casual but dressed it up with a little leather, booties and some over-sized sunnies.
- Booties: Jessica Simpson. This particular pair is about 5 year old, and I LOVE them. However, here is a link to a similar pair, also Jessica Simpson brand, with fringe. Which makes them even more amazing. Plus, they’re on sale! Clover Seude Bootie, Jessica Simpson, nordstrom.com. $79.90
- Matte Black Liquid Leggings: Windsor, $19.90. These are my absolute favorite pair of leggings. I need a new pair as they are wearing thin I wear them so often!
- Heathered Box Pleat Tee: Forever 21, $12.90
- Vest: Forever 21 (Last year)
- Faux Fur Trimmed Moto Jacket: Forever 21, $59.90
- Glasses: Prada –> Nordstrom.com
- Necklace: Niche (Nicheboutique.com also located in broadripple, IN)
The necklace with the purple stone in the rough is from Express, but unfortunately I can’t find it on their website. There are lots of great choices that are similar on etsy, and I’ve also recently discovered lillitori.com which has some super cute rough stone options.
So we ran up to the north side of town today and had lunch at Napolese, a cute little Italian style eatery that sources everything locally and is my place to go for afternoon bubbles. I wanted to share this super cute pic of the boobooman at lunch.
and our shoe game is strong!
Fluff got a Pupcup from Starbuck’s so she was super excited.
Hair curled with the NuMe titan set, 25mm wand.