Omg it’s warm enough to NOT wear a winter coat and I’ll take advantage of that starting NOW. (Pardon the resting bitch face, apparently that comes natural to me.) I even tried to make sure to not do this?!? whatever.
- Today’s rave is on these boyfriend jeans from Charlotte Russe. I hardly ever wear jeans: I’m a leather legging type gal. I just don’t feel like jeans are comfortable ya know? Or maybe I wear them too tight but I feel like the whole skinny jean trend leaves me feeling constricted (not saying I don’t like skinnies, I just feel like I’ve always got a muffin top). These boyrfriend jeans however are SOOOO soft. The denim is super soft and has a lot of give to them and I literally almost feel like I’m wearing sweatpants. In the store they were buy one get one 50% off, and at $34.99 you definitely wont break the bank! Steal for jeans! I actually bought four pairs because its rare that I find a pair of jeans that I like the fit.
- Boyfriend Jeans: I know they have this color in the stores now. However, online they have different washes available (Similar)- Charlotte Russe: $34.99
- Sam Edelman Nude Patent Pumps: (similar from Jessica Simpson), $79
- Snakeskin Clutch, Francesca’s. (similar from Nasty gal. Walk on the wild side snakeskin Clutch, $48)
- Gold Bebe Necklace: (similar, Bebe. Gold Lion Knocker necklace, $29.99)
- Vintage H&M Windbreaker, (similar): (H&M Padded Pilot Jacket, $69)
- Lips: Liner- Mac, “dynamo”. Lipstick: Wet n’ Wild “Don’t Blink Pink”.
- Nails: Essie , “Absolutely Shore”.
Until next time. Cheers!