If you like to shop at Sephora (and I think its safe to say we ALL like to shop at Sephora) you know that they don’t have sales very often. So, when this VIB sale rolls around, I have a list of products I want to try and also need to replenish my depleted stock with. This sale is over the 15th, so you have four more days to shop with a discount!
FALL 2017 SEPHORA VIB SALE PROMO CODES
You can use this code as many times as you want, but it will only work within whatever category of membership you fall under. If you don’t know which category that is, you’re most likely a beauty INSIDER with 15% off.
I wanted to show you what a few of the items I picked up at the sale look like on! (The items on the second list below are ones that are still on my wish list, with the exception of the Huda mauve pallette and the Stila liquid eyeshadow- I currently own those and I’m wearing them in this photo!
Wearing in this photo:
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in “warm beige”
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation (looks powder) in “warm beige”
- Tarte Maracuja Creasless Concealer in “light-medium sand”
- Stila Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in “smokey storm” (This actually looks more like a rose gold, and this is the one I have on the inner corners of my eyes)
- Huda Beauty Eyeshadow palette in Mauve
- Sephora lashes #30
- Smashbox- Be Legendary Lipstick in “Mauve Matte”
You can shop this entire makeup look here:
Brittany from the Pretty Plus also did a wish list. Britt’s list is completely different from mine, so you should check her’s out too! here is the link!
I’ve rounded up 10 items that were (or currently still are) on my wish list that you may want to try to! Here they are, in no particular order.
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner– Clear base gel, super fine glitter and a thin tipped brush for precision application. 12 colors to choose from!2.Huda Beauty Obessions Eye Pallete in “Mauve”-Highly pigmented- I’m just pretty much obsessed with these colors. 3. Kat Von D- Metal Crush Eyeshadow in “Thrasher”- Highly pigment, super shimmery and dense. Goes on like a polished metal finish, ultra-long wear. (Comes in 12 colors.)4. Tom Ford- Back Orchid Eau de Parfum Touch Point– Small enough to keep in your purse, woodsy, a little hint of fruit and lots of dark moodiness. 5. Sunday Riley Good Genes- All in One, Lactic Acid Treatment- I love LOVE LOVE Sunday Riley’s Sleeping Night oil (probably my one skin care product I couldn’t live with out) so it stands to reason that I would want to try ALL of her line. This is a clarifying, line smoothing treatment good for uneven skin tone, dark spots and fine lines and wrinkles.
6.Issa Hybrid Toothbrush– Made of Silicon (that supposed to be bacteria resistant) this baby has a 3D flexible brush head and is said to be good for plaque build-up and a stronger cleaning experience. I posted this on my story the other day while I was in the store- I have to say- I’m very intrigued and I’d love to try one. Has anyone used one of these?
- Boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask- You guys. I have been wanting to try one of these peel off masks and I finally got a sample of this particular one from the store the other day. I plan on smoothing this sucker on as soon as I’m done typing. Formulated with activated charcoal that peels off to deliver powerful detoxifying, purifying, and brightening effects.
8.Stila Written in the Stars Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow set- I have one of these in full size in the rose gold and wear it ALL the time in the corner of my eyes. It’s highly pigmented, goes on smooth and doesn’t wear off like most glitter shadows. “Sequin-like shine”.
- Fenty by Rihanna- Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation– Everyone has been raving on what a huge color range the Fenty products have. If you have trouble finding a foundation that matches, this might be the perfect match for you! I have two girlfriends who have purchased this (we used the same foundation before ) and she has convinced me I need to try this. Medium to full coverage, this has an oil free formula and a shine-free finish.
- Neogen Dermalogy- Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling- The triple-layer gauze pad uses threading technology to gently remove dead skin while the AHA chemical exfoliant deeply penetrates to dissolve dirt and oil in the skin. Lemon extract delivers an abundance of vitamin C for skin brightening benefits. This one was recommended by one of my girlfriends who is an artist at Sephora (Michigan Ave store, if you’re Chicago based, stop in and ask for Melissa- she’s the smokin’ hot ginger!)
You can shop this post using the product carousel below! What did you guys get at the sale that you loved? I’d love for you to comment below so I can try it next time I’m up for some new product!