Since my last three outfit posts have been featuring over the knee boots, I though I’d do a round up for y’all- and guess what? All ten pairs of the OTKs I’ve chosen are under $100 and oh, sahhhh cute! I wore the outfit above to an art show at Midland Antiques and last night.I was excited to wear this leather fringe number from Kate Moss Top Shop. Unfortunately I don’t think it’s in stores any more- I purchased this in October for $80 (WOOHOO!) in Toronto at a little designer resale shop called “Fashionably Yours Worldwide”. Ladies if you’re in Toronto and looking for something flashy, designer or possibly vintage- check them out! Insta: @shopfy 709 Queen St West, Toronto.
ASOS, Steve Madden Burgundy Over the knee boots (Similar)// Ebay: Kate Moss Top Shop Leather Fringe Jacket in Navy (Ebay was the only place I could find it online)//Poshmark, Philip Lim Mustard Mini Satchel (Similar)// Target’s website isn’t working so unfortunately I was unable to link this sweater dress, but I promise they still have them. They run big- this is an extra small and I belted it around the waste so it was a little more form fitting. I never wear a size XS- so go a size down!
And here they are kids- the 10 OTKs under $100 I own 2, 3 and 4. #notsorry #mightbeobsessed happy shopping gals 🙂
- Forever 21 Over the Knee Suede boots in “Tan”
- Forever 21 Lace Up Thigh High boots
- DSWSteve Madden Over the Knee Grandeal Boot
- Nordstrom Rack, Catherine Melandrino, Faux Fur Lined Boot- 53% off!
- MisguidedUs, Pointed Toe Neoprene over the knee boot in grey
- DSW, Steve Madden Glamurr Over the knee Boot in Navy Velvet
- DSW, Aldo Steiner over the knee boot
- ASOS, Daisy Street Taupe Lace Up OTKs
- ASOS, New Look Over the Knee Boots in black
- PrettyLittleThings, Malinda Mocha Over the knee Lace up Boots