When my blogger friend Britt, ( Brittney Mason of The Pretty Plus) asked me if I wanted to do a collaboration for a YouTube series, I’ll admit I was a little scared. Making a YouTube video is nerve wracking people! So here it goes!
There will be three bloggers participating in this collaboration, including myself. The first is Brittney Mason, mentioned above- the god mother of plus size #ootd’s and the sweet and bubbly, Ashley Wottring of Fashionately Me.
We will be releasing a new video each Wednesday for the next 10 weeks on a different beauty topic/category of products. I’ll also be adding in a cocktail to each week’s video, because. . . cocktails.
Check out my 5 most worn lipsticks, and subscribe to my channel at the top of this post!
Or, I would love, love, love it if you subscribed to my blog- subscription box on the right hand side bar- just enter your email!
Link to Brittney’s Fave 5: Lipsticks Video- The Pretty Plus- www.youtube.com/user/theprettyplus
Link to Ashley’s Fave 5: Lipsticks Video- Fashionately Me-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynG_QOtSEjU
This weeks cocktail was a Spiced Apple Rum Cider. Super easy and WAY better than a pumpkin spice latte! Ingredients are as follows:
- 2 oz. Spiced Rum (I used Captain Morgan)
- 1/2 Amaretto Disaronno
- 2 0z apple cider
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp Lockerbean’s Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey or other sweetener (optional)
- handful of fresh apple slices/chunks.
- Build over ice, shake and serve in pimp cup.
Fave 5 Lipsticks Product Links:
- “Transylvania”, Soft Matte Lip Cream, NYX Cosmetics (Did I mention these soft matte lip creams are only $6!?!)
- Pink Plaid, Lipstick, Mac (Dirty Blue Pink)
- “Myth”, Satin finish Lipstick, Mac (Light neutral nude)
- “Purty Persimmon,” Mega Last Lip Color, Wet n’ Wild
- “Mauve Outta Here”, Mega Last Lip Color, Wet n’ Wild ($2.29 at Drugstore.com, wut wut!)
Accompanying Lip Pencils:
- Currant, Lip Pencil, Mac –(Intense reddish purple) Paired this with NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in “Transylvannia”.
- Soar, Lip Pencil, Mac – (Mid-tone pinkish brown) Paired this with “Pink Plaid”, Lipstick, Mac.
- Ruby Woo, Lip Pencil -(Very matte, vivid blue red) Paired this with “Purty Pursimmon”, Wet n’ Wild.
Accompanying Lip Gloss:
So, I realize I really only covered 3 brands of lip colors here. However, these are my favorite and most worn. This week’s trip to Sephora might change that, but I wanted to show you all colors I actually wear. What are your favorite lip colors? Any MUST HAVES I should try?